Terms & Privacy
• Terms & Conditions are between The Reading Nest and You the Customer
• By using this site you agree to the terms and conditions sets out below
• Payment is in Australian Dollars only
• This site uses PayPal. No PayPal account? No Worries! They accept Visa and Mastercard just follow the prompts.
• When using Paypal you will be redirected to their website. You will be sent an email once the transaction takes place. Once the order process has been completed you will be returned to The Reading Nest website.
• Once funds are cleared items will be shipped. If paying by direct deposit this may take a day or two depending on which banking institution you are with.
• Orders under 5kg are shipped via Australia Post. If you are able to choose Express Post these will give you a tracking number otherwise they are sent via regular post. Depending on your location please allow 3 – 5 business days for delivery via Express Post and 7 – 10 business days via regular post. Please note - The Reading Nest takes no responsibility for items lost once posted if they do not have a tracking number.
• All orders are shipped generally within 48 hrs. You will be notified via email once your order is shipped along with estimated delivery time.
• Orders over 5kg will be sent via Sendle. The Reading Nest uses Sendle as our courier service for shipping of items larger than 5kg.
• Free Shipping on orders over $75 depending on the size of the order will either be sent by Express Post or Sendle to guarantee delivery.
• Sorry No International Shipping.
• Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
• You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t perform as advertised.
• All items are described as accurately as possible. If you have any queries regarding the condition of an item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective: 13th September 2016
For Review: September 2017
1) Information Collected
We collect two types of information from you: i) information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through a voluntary registration process, sign-ups or emails); and ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms.
• Voluntary Registration Information.
The information which we collect will include your name, address, and email address. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information to us on a voluntary basis.
• Voluntary Information for Services and Features
We [also] collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, including: i) making purchases, ii) consenting to receive email or text messages about upcoming promotions or events, iii) consenting to receive email, iv) participating in our forum, iv) commenting on articles, and others. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide your “Contact Information” in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information. Occasionally, we may also request information such as your shopping preferences and demographics which will help us better serve you and our others users in the future.
Our site uses "cookies" and other tracking technologies. Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may choose to invite friends to join the www.thereadingnest.com.au by sending invitation emails via our invite feature. www.thereadingnest.com.au stores the email addresses you provide so that the respondents may be added to your social network, confirm orders/purchases and also to send reminders of the invitations. www.thereadingnest.com.au does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations may contact www.thereadingnest.com.au to request removal of their information from our database.
3) How We Use Your Information
www.thereadingnest.com.au only uses your personal information for the original purposes it was given. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection.
www.thereadingnest.com.au will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to our suppliers and other third parties who need to know in order to deliver services on behalf of www.thereadingnest.com.au unless required to do so by law. Further, www.thereadingnest.com.au reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
Please note that personally identifiable information is used only to provide you with a more enjoyable, convenient online experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Site.
www.thereadingnest.com.au may use your personal information for target advertising toward you based on things such as region, gender, interests, goals, habits, etc.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to track usage, analyse data such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring Web site (if any) and other parameters in the URL. This is collected in order to better understand our Web site usage, and enhance the performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site. We may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyse data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders.
Also, we may share personally identifiable or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganisation, stock sale or other change in control.
www.thereadingnest.com.au may disclose Contact Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
4) How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
5) Disclaimer to Security
6) Notification of Changes
7) CONTACT INFORMATION: